Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 3 predictions

What is up guys! Sorry I forgot to make my picks last week, I was extremely busy! With that being said here are my picks for Week 3.

#25 BYU @ Utah
I love BYU this year. I love the passing game and the physicality of the BYU offensive line. While I do like the fact that Utah QB Johnny Wynn is finally healthy, I have to take the Cougars.
#25 BYU 31 UTAH 17

#14 Texas @ Ole Miss
Texas has been showing a little bit of consistency these first few weeks. But those were against cupcake squads. I like the Longhorns to keep the train running full speed ahead. I am picking the Horns.
#14 TEXAS 35 OLE MISS 20

#1 Alabama @ Arkansas
After Arkansas choked last weekend to Louisiana Monroe it is hard to have faith in the Hogs. Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson is questionable for this game due to an injury last week. Bottom line is if Wilson plays Arkansas has a shot, but if not Bama will roll all over the Hogs. With that being said Alabama is just too good all around for the Razorbacks. Roll Tide in this game.
#1 ALABAMA 38 ARKANSAS 27

JFISH UPSET OF THE WEEK
#18 Florida @ #23 Tennessee
This is one of the better games on Saturday. I am in love with Tennessee's offense especially QB Tyler Bray. Tyler Bray has the weapons to challenge for an SEC East title. I also think Florida isn't that all great-more pedestrian if you ask me. I expect the Vols to pull off the upset.
#23 TENNESSEE 41 #18 FLORIDA 30

#2 USC @ #21 Stanford
USC has a great offense and Stanford's defense is stellar. The fact this game is in Palo Alto makes a huge difference. I still think USC will win but it will be closer than people think.
#2 USC 31 #21 Stanford 30

#20 Notre Dame @ #10 Michigan St.
It looks as if Notre Dame has finally found an identity. Michigan St has already had an identity of a killer run game. Im not too sure Notre Dame can keep up. I expect Sparty to wear the Irish down.
#10 MICHIGAN ST 27 #20 NOTRE DAME 13




No comments:

Post a Comment