Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 1 College Football Predictions

Hey guys! Football is in the air and I couldn't be more excited! It's been way too long. Let's just dive right into the picks.

SMU vs. Baylor
It will be interesting to see Baylor QB Nick Florence in this game just to see if he can somehow fill in RGIIIs shoes. Also I am looking forward to seeing Texas transfer QB Garrett Gilbert as the SMU gunslinger. Very intriguing game but I like the Bears to take this one at home.
BAYLOR 37 SMU 35

Georgia Tech vs #16 Virginia Tech
This is a great matchup. Keep a watch out for the Va. Tech defense against the Ga. Tech Triple Option. The Hokies just have too much speed and talent for the Jackets.
VIRGINIA TECH 41 GEORGIA TECH 28


JFISH UPSET OF THE WEEK
#9 South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt
South Carolina is a great team don't get me wrong but I really like where this Vandy squad is headed. They almost seem to be playing with a certain type of swagger. I like Vandy to burst onto the scene.
VANDERBILT 28 SOUTH CAROLINA 24


#24 Boise St. vs. #13 Michigan State
How will Boise State do without former QB Kellen Moore? I think it would have been a smooth transition if they didn't have to play the Spartans. The Spartans defense will have the freshman Boise QB on his toes. Mich St gets the win.
MICHIGAN ST 43 BOISE ST 31

#14 Clemson vs. Auburn
Clemson is a legit team in every position. I really don't think Auburn will be able to hang with them. Auburn is just too inexperienced and have too many questions on offense. I like the Tigers.
CLEMSON 51 AUBURN 47



#8 Michigan vs #2 Alabama
Denard Robinsons speed vs. The might Bama defense. I really love this matchup. Alabama is pretty young on defense but boy are those youngsters talented! I like the Tide.
ALABAMA 24 MICHIGAN 23






No comments:

Post a Comment