Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 4 Predictions

What's up! What's up! Last week was a little rough in my picks so let's see if we can improve here.


Missouri @ #9 South Carolina
South Carolina takes pride in their defense which is top notch. I find it hard to believe that Mizzou can move the ball effectively against the Gamecock defense. I also think S Carolina RB Marcus Lattimore has a huge game. I like the Gamecocks at home.
SOUTH CAROLINA 34 MISSOURI 21

JFISH UPSET OF THE WEEK
Baylor @ Louisiana-Monroe
Louisana Monroe is a good team and should not be over looked. After beating Arkansas in Little Rock and taking Auburn down to the wire the War Hawks have all the confidence in the world. I like Louisiana Monroe to perform well for their home fans. As much as it kills me to say this, Baylor goes down.
LOUISIANA MONROE 38 BAYLOR 37


#22 Arizona @ #3 Oregon
Oregon is out of this world fast. It is hard to wrap your brain around the speed that this team has. I think Oregon runs Arizona out of the building. I like the Ducks. BIG.
OREGON 49 ARIZONA 20


#18 Michigan @ #11 Notre Dame
Notre Dame looked impressive against Michigan State last week. They have finally found a QB who fits in with the offense. It appears as though the Irish are back. But.......I am picking Michigan. I like Denard Robinson too much in this game.
MICHIGAN 35 NOTRE DAME 31

#15 Kansas St. @ #6 Oklahoma
This game is intriguing to say the least. I am looking forward to seeing both of these teams testing each other. We will also see if Landry Jones can be the stone cold stud he has been predicted to be. As much as I love KState RB John Hubert (MIDWAY HIGH SCHOOL ALUM!) I think the Sooner pull it out at home.
OKLAHOMA 42 KANSAS STATE 38

#10 Clemson @ #4 Florida State
This is the game that has me pumped up! This can play a huge factor in the championship race. I really like Clemson's explosiveness on offenses. But Florida State looks poised to make a National Championship run. I am taking the 'Noles!
FLORIDA STATE 31 CLEMSON 30


No comments:

Post a Comment