Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 7 Predictions

Hey guys! Last week I went 5-3 in my predictions. I can do much better. So without further a do here are my picks.

#1 LSU @ Tennessee
Tennessee will be without their starting QB Tyler Bray. LSU looks to be on a mission for the National Championship. Tennessee fans will be entergized playing at home. But I still think that LSU is just too much.
LSU 34 Tenn. 17


#2 Alabama @ Ole Miss
I would love the Rebels to pull the upset! But let's be honest Ole Miss is awful. And Alabama is just unreal. Alabama wins this one with ease.
Alabama 41 Ole Miss 9


#17 Kansas State @ Texas Tech
Kansas State has been a pleasant surprise this season thus far. Tech has just been okay. The Fightin' John Huberts (Kansas State) will have a tough test on the road. I would like to pick the Raiders, but I just can't do it. Kansas State wins on the road.
K-State 31 Texas Tech 21


#18 Arizona State @ #9 Oregon
ASU is looking like a true Pac 12 contender, but Oregon has bounced back nicely after the loss to LSU. This game will be played in Oregon which makes a huge difference. I will take the Ducks in a shootout.
Oregon 56 Arizona State 51


Florida @ #24 Auburn
Florida and Auburn are both playing poorly. Both teams need to rebound. I see Auburn winning this game at home.
Auburn 20 Florida 13


JFISH UPSET OF THE WEEK!!!
#11 Michigan @ #23 Michigan St.
Denard Robinson is a freak for Michigan. Many people are talking about the Michigan Wolverines as a BCS bowl game contender. Michigan is fantastic! But, with all that being said I'm taking the Michigan St. Spartans.
Michigan St. 27 Michigan 23


#6 Oklahoma State @ #22 Texas
Texas is a good football team. But not good enough to compete for a Big 12 title. Oklahoma St. has a good shot at a National Title. I'm going Ok- State.
Oklahoma St. 45 Texas 24


#20 Baylor @ #21 Texas A&M
Kyle Field is a scary place to play. RGIII is a scary QB. This game has potential to be a classic. I am taking Baylor in a nail bitter.
Baylor 51 Texas A&M 48

No comments:

Post a Comment