Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 6 Predictions

Hey guys! I went 7-1 with my picks last week! Lets see if I can go undefeated this week. So here are my picks...

Georgia @ Tennessee
Aaron Murray and Tyler Brey are both outstanding QBs. This game has all the components to be a fantastic game. Both teams are very evenly matched. I am taking the Vols at home.
TENNESSEE 23 GEORGIA 21


Iowa St. @ #25 Baylor
Both teams are trying to bounce back from loses. But c'mon it freakin' RGIII at QB for BU. Gotta go Bears here.
BAYLOR 45 IOWA ST. 20


Mizzou @ #20 K-State
K-State is a good team. But I have a funny feeling that they will be coming out with a Baylor game hangover. I'm taking Mizzou with the mini upset.
MIZZOU 34  K-STATE 27


Ohio St. @ #14 Nebraska
Ohio St was AWFUL last week vs Michigan State. They had absolutely no offense. The Cornhuskers will play with a chip on there shoulders after lat weeks loss to Wisconsin. I expect Nebraska to have a little fun at home.
NEBRASKA 34 OHIO STATE 13


JFISH UPSET OF THE WEEK!!!
#24 Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
Lubbock, TX is a very rowdy environment to play in. Texas A&M will be dazed and confused coming into that hostile crowed in LBK. I'm taking Tech in a thriller! Upset City!
TEXAS TECH 45 TEXAS A&M 41


#17 Florida @ #1 LSU
LSU has an amazing defense and is extremely fast. Florida is playing without QB John Brantley. I expect LSU to steamroll the Gators.
LSU 27 Florida 9


#15 Auburn @ #10 Arkansas
I am sippin' the Arkansas kool-aid. But Auburn just finds a way to get it done. I am very hesitant on this pick, but the Razorbacks at home will get the W.
ARKANSAS 38 AUBURN 35


#3 Oklahoma vs. #11 Texas
Texas is just too young and inexperienced. I hope for a Texas win, but I just don't see it happening. It kills me inside to say this but, Boomer Sooner.
OKLAHOMA 23 TEXAS 20


Enjoy this weeks slate of games guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment