Friday, August 29, 2014

Week 1 Predictions

The College Football Season has arrived! I picked the best 5 games on Saturday and decided to give predictions on all 5.

West Virginia vs #2 Alabama
West Virginia will fare better in this game than most think. West Virginia QB Clint Trickett is no slouch and should come out confident. With all that being said I think Bama rolls in this game with too much depth. Roll Tide in this one.
ALABAMA 41 WEST VIRGINIA 27

#1 Florida State vs Oklahoma State
Florida State is too loaded on all sides of the ball for Oklahoma State. I like Jameis Winston to have a filed day throwing the ball through the OSU Defense at Jerry World. I like Florida State to start out the year strong and come out with an easy win.
FLORIDA STATE 56 OKLAHOMA STATE 24

#14 Wisconsin vs #13 LSU
This game is probably the most intriguing game of the week in my opinion. Both of these teams have hard nose defense and will go at each other in the run game. I like true freshman RB Leonard Fournette to make a stamp on this game and lead LSU to a W.
LSU 27 WISCONSIN 24

#16 Clemson @ #12 Georgia
Clemson has a lot of questions offensively since losing key players QB Tajh Boyd and WR Sammy Watkins to the NFL. I like Georgia RBs Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall to slash the Clemson Defense. I'm taking the Dawgs in Athens.
GEORGIA 31 CLEMSON 24

SMU @ #10 Baylor
This Baylor team will be too much for SMU to handle. Baylor's offense will de dashing the SMU defense all day. I like the Bears combo of QB Bryce Petty to WR Antwan Goodley a lot in the game. Bears win at home big.
BAYLOR 61 SMU 34

No comments:

Post a Comment