JFish Preseason Top 25
25. Duke- Duke has a realistic shot to make it to the ACC Championship for a second straight season. Don't sleep on the Blue Devils.
24. Notre Dame- The QB that led the Irish to the National Championship Game vs Alabama in 2013 Everett Golson is back from Academic suspension. He'll make all the difference in the world for the Irish.
23. Texas- Charlie Strong will be great for this Longhorn team. I just don't think David Ash will be the answer at QB everyone is hoping for the Horns.
22. North Carolina- Marquise Williams could be the best QB nobody is talking about. I think this Tar Heel team has the potential to shock a lot of people.
21. Texas A&M- Life after Johnny Football will be tough for the Aggies. I still think this team could shock us all if we start counting them out.
20. Arizona St- QB Taylor Kelly is the real deal. I just have a lot of questions about the defense keeping up with the uptempo Pac 12 offenses.
19. Kansas St- I've heard a lot of people picking the Wildcats as a dark horse this year. I think KState is OU's strongest competition for the Big 12 title.
18. Nebraska- Head Coach Bo Pellini will be coaching for his coaching life this season. He's got the talent on this Huskers team to compete with Wisconsin for a spot in the Big 10 championship game.
17. Clemson- Clemson will get tested early playing at Florida St Week 3. The rest of the season will be a cake walk until the Palmetto State showdown vs South Carolina the last week of the season. A 10 win season is certainly not out of the question for the Tigers.
16. USC- Outside of away games at UCLA and at Stanford, the schedule sets up very nicely for USC. New coach Steve Sarkisian will be a breath of fresh air for this team.
15. Ole Miss- Watch out for Ole Miss. This team could sneak up and seriously contend for the SEC West crown with QB Bo Wallace leading the way.
14. Wisconsin- I like this Badger team quite a bit. We'll get to find out what they are made of early when they play LSU Week 1 at NRG Stadium (Where the Houston Texans play).
13. Georgia- RBs Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall are quite possibly the best RB duo since the SMU Pony Express with RBs Eric Dickerson and Craig James.
12. Baylor- Baylor can score with the best of them. I just have questions about the defense pulling its weight.
11. Stanford- QB Kevin Hogan has really matured under coach David Shaw. It's just too bad that the Pac 12 this year will be as deep as ever.
10. South Carolina- Steve Spurrier will have the Gamecocks looking sharp as always. I like QB Dylan Thompson to take over with flying colors replacing Connor Shaw.
9. Ohio St- QB Braxton Miller is jaw dropping good. I expect Urban Meyer to have the Buckeyes competing for the Big 10 Championship.
8. Michigan St- RB Jeremy Langford is a playmaker. I like this team to build off of the Rose Bowl win from last year.
7. Auburn- I like Auburn a lot this year. My only question is how QB Nick Marshall will fare losing wing man RB Tre Mason to the NFL.
6. UCLA- UCLA is for sure my dark horse this year even though I have them sitting at #6. Don't be surprised if QB Brett Hundley is in the mix to win the Heisman trophy come December.
5. LSU- Great defense as always and landing the #1 recruit RB Leonard Fournette, who has been compared to Adrian Peterson.
4. Oklahoma- OU and QB Trevor Knight have all the momentum in the world after that beat down of Alabama in the Sugar Bowl last year.
3. Alabama- Talented team with depth at every position, but how does Nick Saban replace QB AJ McCarron?
2. Oregon- This Oregon team has the talent to challenge for a championship. They just need to avoid that late season hiccup they always seem to pull off.
1. Florida St- It's hard not to like the defending Champs with the returning Heisman trophy winner Famous Jameis. I expect big things from this Seminole squad.
Big 12- Oklahoma
SEC- LSU over South Carolina
Big 10- Michigan St over Wisconsin
Pac 12- Oregon over UCLA
ACC- Florida St over Miami
4 Team Playoff
#1 Florida St
#4 Michigan St
THE JFISH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTION
Oregon over Florida St