Friday, July 6, 2012

JFish Preseason Top 25


The JFish Preseason Top 25

I'm back!!! College Football season is just around the corner and I'd like to give you guys my
preseason College Football Top 25!

25. Utah- QB Jordan Wynn is back from injury. I like the Utes to perform well.

24. Boise State- Kellen Moore is gone but they have depth at every other postion.

23. Florida- They were immature last year and I like them to come out with a chip on their shoulders.

22. Stanford- Incredible Offensive Line I just don't know how they will fill Andrew Lucks shoes.

21. Texas- Great defense, superb runningbacks, I just don't know if they can produce consistency from the QB position.

20. Nebraska- RB Rex Burkhead is a freak. I also like QB Taylor Martinez to grow up.

19. Wisconsin- Lost QB Russell Wilson but Maryland transfer Danny O' Brien will carry the team.

18.Virginia Tech- 9 starters return from the same team that went to the Sugar Bowl a year ago. I like them to have a good year.

17. Oklahoma State- Shaky QB situation but they have a stud RB in Joseph Randle.

16. Ohio State- New coach Urban Meyer will have the Buckeyes on the right track. I also like QB Braxton Miller.

15. Kansas State- QB Collin Klein is the heartbeat of this team and will have them playing great ball.

14. TCU- QB Casey Paschal grew up last year and I expect a breakout season for the youngster.

13. Michigan State- Fantastic RB core but they have lost leader QB Kirk Cousins.

12. Clemson- Taj Boyd, Andre Ellington, and Sammy Watkins are back. They also play most of their
toughest games at home.

11. South Carolina- Best RB in the country in Marcus Lattimore but they have no QB.

10. West Virginia QB Geno Smith is the best Quarterback nobody talks about. With all the speed the Mountaineers have I expect big things as they join the Big 12.

9. Oregon- RB Kenjon Barner is back as well as RB De'Anthony Thomas. They also have a cupcake schedule. I like the Ducks.

8. Oklahoma- QB Landry Jones is back but OU has had of the field trouble with players which is why I don't have them as high as the would have been.

7. Michigan- QB Denard Robinson returns from a 11-2 season. Don't be surprised if the find themselves in title contention.

6. Arkansas- Tyler Wilson is back and Knile Davis is returning from injury. Lethal backfield.

5. Georgia- QB Aaron Murray has finally grown up and with a stellar defense to back him up he will explode.

4. Florida State- They have had incredible recruiting classes in 2011 & 2012. I think it will pay them dividends for the Seminoles. I think they splash on the scene.

3. Alabama- Alabama loses Trent Richardson but has a returning QB AJ McCarron who is as cool as a
cucumber.

2. LSU- Great Defense as always and they finally have a QB that is capable to lead the team.

1. USC- They are off of sanctions and have College footballs best QB in Matt Barkley. It's hard to not like the Trojans this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment