With many teams starting their Spring Games I'd like to share my preseason Top 25
25. West Virginia- Hey, somebody has to win the Big LEast
24. Georgia- Coach Richt will have the Dawgs looking good
23. Arizona St.- Not much Pac 10 depth.
22. Florida- Hello Will Muschamp!
21. Mizzou- Blaine Gabbert gone, but the Mizzou defense will be dynamite
20. Notre Dame- Brian Kelly is feeling the Luck of the Irish
19. Nebraska- Im still confused on what kind of offensive team they are. Not in Love with the Huskers here.
18. South Carolina- No Stephen Garcia? No Love from me, although Clowney is a STUD.
17 Texas- No Muschamp, but I think Garrett Gilbert will rebound.
16. Ohio St.- Scandals, Scandals, Scandals, Lies, Lies, Lies! All they do is cheat.
15. TCU- How will Dalton's shoes be filled?
14. Wisconsin- Nobody is stopping this Wisconsin run game.
13. Michigan St.- Running Backs, Running Backs, Running Backs Galore.
12. Mississippi St.- Chris Relf will have them dancing in Starkville. Im lovin' the Bulldogs this year!
11. Texas A&M- Tannehill will build off his season from last year.
10. Auburn- Great recruiting class, but no Cam Newton.
9. Oklahoma St.- Justin Blackmon and Brandon Weeden. Enough Said.
8 Arkansas- Tyler Wilson, Knile Davis, Joe Adams. Woooooo Pig Sooie!!!
7. LSU- Fantastic Defense as usual and good recruiting.
6. Boise St.- Kellen Moore has got me feeling Blue.
5. Stanford- ANDREW LUCK!!!!!!!
4. Oregon- There Back! Darron Thomas and LaMichael James are back. Can you say SPEED?!?!?!
3. Alabama- Trent Richardson is a beast, but I do have QB questions.
2. Florida St. WOW! What a recruiting class! Expect BIG things from the 'Noles.
1. Oklahoma- As much as I hate to say it. Boomer Sooner. Too much fire power.