Thursday, June 16, 2011

My US Open predictions

The US Open is here. And with Tiger withdrawing from the field it leaves the door wide open, and it takes away my favorite going into the tourney.

American young guns Dustin Johnson and Ricky Fowler will fair very well and make a legit run at the leader board. I also feel guys like Anthony Kim can do very well. But when it comes down to it all I feel that Bubba Watson will be taking home the ultimate prize. The American 32 year old lefty is prime for a big weekend  after coming off of the last few weekends not playing so hot. I expect a huge turn around. Bubba's got the stats in his favor. He is 2nd in total Driving Distance at 310.8 yds. 3rd in total earnings for the year. 3rd in Eagles (2 under par on a hole) at a total of 81. He is 1st in Greens Hit in Regulation at 73.8%. I feel that Bubba will EXPLODE for a huge weekend. So lets sit back and watch American Golf at its finest. And hope an American can keep the US Open cup in American soil. USA USA USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment